Wilton Community Land Trust (Wilton CLT) was formed in 2012 to create an effective, community led, alternative to private, profit-driven development in our area as an independent and non-profit organisation.
Its mission is simple: to empower our local community to create long-lasting social, economic and environmental improvements in Wilton, Quidhampton and Burcombe. Working with local residents, businesses and organisations Wilton CLT aims to help acquire suitable local sites on behalf of the community and then build and manage developments that people actually want…
- True mixed use developments with amenity spaces for everyone.
- Low cost work spaces for local businesses.
- The kind of homes that families want to live in – including a high proportion of affordable housing.
- Genuine commitment to sustainable technologies.
- A unique opportunity to bring some joined-up thinking to planning in our own town.
- Owned by the townspeople, managed by the townspeople, for the townspeople.