Italianate Church

Italianate Church

St Mary & St Nicholas Parish Church

This wonderful Italianate Basilica of St Mary & Nicholas was erected to a design by TH Wyatt in 1840-1845 under the patronage of Catherine Woronzow and her son Sidney, Lord Herbert of Lea, 12th Earl of Pembroke.

For more information please contact; The Parish Office, West Street, Wilton, Salisbury SP2 0DL

Tel: 01722 742393

 

Upcoming Events

Skills

Posted on

9 January 2015